US - The Teacher Retirement System of Texas has agreed to issue $6bn combined to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Apollo Global Management expanding its strategic partnership programme to the private markets.
Each private equity firm will run up to $3bn and will have the discretion to run mandates which span the private markets. The managers are given a wide amount of investment latitude, and TRS receiv...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date