US - The California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS) has adopted a policy which puts pressure on company management teams to disclose their political contributions.
At an investment committee meeting on 3 November, the CalSTRS board approved a policy that calls for directors of companies within the pension fund's portfolio to require management to disclose pol...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date