FINLAND - Valtion Elåkerahasto (VER), Finland's state pension fund, gained 5.3% during the first quarter on the back of its equity investment performance.
Global equities returned 9.6%, fixed income allocations yielded 2.4%, while other investments returned 1.2%. All assets provided better performance than in the first quarter of 2009, when equiti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date