NETHERLANDS - Dutch pension experts question whether the interbank swap yield curve is the best rate to discount liabilities against, Giovanni Legorano and Raquel Pichardo-Allison report.
Funding levels of Dutch pension funds have been heavily hampered by low discount rates with funding levels particularly taking a beating in May.Data from the Organisation for Economic Co-Opera...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date