Dutch pension experts ask whether trustees have shed too much responsibility, as Giovanni Legorano reports
The Netherlands has been heralded as a leader in the fiduciary management space. But pension losses after the financial crisis left some industry participants, including the Dutch pension regulator...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date