UK pension schemes have invested heavily in their local market but Helen Morrissey asks if they can benefit from looking further afield
At a Glance UK schemes retain a strong home bias in their property exposure Many have been reticent to return to other markets such as the Continent after experiencing losses during the fina...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date