Service credits are a useful feature of administration contracts, tying performance with fee levels, but they are rarely used. Daniel Taylor argues why more contracts should include them.
Another administration report tells you targets have been missed, member complaints have risen and your attempts to intervene, support and apply pressure have failed - what's your next move? You ca...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date