The concept of sole trusteeship must overcome a number of challenges, especially as the model becomes more widespread, argues Paul McGlone
The rise of the sole trustee is a relatively recent phenomenon. Traditionally such appointments were limited to small schemes and windup cases, but they are now growing in larger schemes, with seve...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date