Medicash has transferred its defined benefit (DB) scheme to TPT Retirement Solutions' DB Complete master trust, improving the security of member's benefits.
The not-for-profit organisation acquired the healthcare cash plan provider's DB scheme, which has 174 members and around £20m of assets. With total DB assets under management of £9bn, the consol...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date