Skipton Building Society pensions manager Caroline Eastwood scooped the Pensions Manager of the Year accolade at PP’s Women in Pensions Awards. She tells Holly Roach about her success.
What does winning this award mean to you? To be selected as the winner in such a strong category of pension professionals is an amazing accolade for me personally and affirmation that I continue...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date