NEST has allocated 5% of assets to private credit and announced its two fund managers for this area. Holly Roach looks at how the provider is leading the way for other schemes
Earlier this month, NEST revealed it had selected two fund managers it will use to invest in private credit, enabling its members to benefit from greater diversification of assets. The governmen...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date