The government must take action to build on the successes of auto-enrolment (AE) and ensure coverage and contribution rates are increased, the Association of Consulting Actuaries (ACA) says.
Speaking at the trade body's annual dinner last night (26 September), chairwoman Jenny Condron noted that AE had been a great success story - with some 73% of UK employees now actively saving into ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date