Know a woman with a great business idea trying to catch the eye of the investment world? Tell them to buckle up, because research suggests they are going to have a problem, writes Laura Miller
Of all the UK private equity investment in 2018, companies founded by women won just 2%, according to last year's equity tracker from British Business Bank. Two US studies shed light on what is ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date