While furloughed workers are still entitled to pension contributions, Justin Corliss says employers must consider the impact of Covid-19 on their duties.
Coronavirus has had a significant impact on the UK and global economies, one which is likely to be felt for months and possibly years to come. Employers are facing many challenges just to keep busi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date