As more schemes look at building a CDI strategy amid the economic crisis, Sebastien Proffit looks at what to consider.
Amid the market turmoil caused by Covid-19, many pension schemes will be considering the potential impact on their endgame plans. For a number of these, a key part of their approach, either in the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date