Scottish Widows has invested £2bn of pension fund assets to become the inaugural investor in BlackRock’s authorised contractual scheme (ACS) Climate Transition World Equity Fund.
The initial investment reflects growing investor demand for asset allocations that incorporate an assessment of climate change-related risks and opportunities. The fund will use a data-driven in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date