Just over five and a half years ago I entered the world of pensions and journalism; the industry was preparing for the Brexit referendum, and issues such as GDPR and the BHS saga were rearing their ugly heads.
David Cameron was prime minister, George Osborne was chancellor, Stephen Crabb was work and pensions secretary, and Ros Altmann the pensions minister. Since then, we've seen two more prime minis...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date