Greater clarity around standards will make it easier for trustees to interrogate managers about how they are managing transition risk, says Nina Reid.
Real estate investment is experiencing a profound shift towards sustainability. Investors, consultants and occupiers are piling increasing pressure on asset managers to deliver high environment, so...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date