The interest and use of defined contribution (DC) master trusts has been increasing in recent years and The Pensions Regulator’s master trust authorisation regime was a major moment for the savings vehicles as they gained traction.
Meanwhile defined benefit (DB) master trusts have arguably been sitting in the back seat, but the momentum surrounding their take up seems to now be increasing. TPT Retirement Solutions - which ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date