Climate change is one of the dominant topics in the pensions and investment industry at the moment and seems poised to gain even greater prominence in the coming years.
This is hardly surprising given several recent legislative developments relating to ESG. The most significant of these developments for pension schemes is that, from October last year, certain UK p...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date