Private and public sector schemes have identified energy investments as low hanging fruit for their journey towards net zero.
But by choosing divestment over engagement, are they abdicating responsibility for shaping that new future and potentially delaying the transition that requires everyone to participate in? Many...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date