As we move into the second phase of auto-enrolment (AE), Hope William-Smith looks at what the industry thinks is next for improving retirement.
The Department for Work and Pensions' (DWP) 2021 Workplace pension participation & savings trends report showed almost nine in ten eligible pension savers - just under 14 million people - are parti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date