In the ever-changing world of pensions administration, Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA) chair Kim Gubler says the sector is on track for a busy 2023, with both challenges and surprises ahead.
The pace at which projects are accelerating is a challenge administrators and the industry as a whole have been tackling over the last few years and workload is not expected to subside anytime soon...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date