CHILE - Volatile markets impacted the profitability of four out the five second pillar pension funds, which posted negative results for the month of May, data from regulator Superintendencia de Pensiones revealed.
Fund A - the most risky one - lost 6.3%. Fund B was down 4.4%; C, 2.7% and D, 1.53%. Fund E, the most conservative one, posted a 0.7% return. Superintendencia said funds A through D incurred los...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date