The trustees of the Dresdner Kleinwort Pension Plan have completed a full £1.2bn buy-in with Pension Insurance Corporation - covering the scheme's £900m final salary section as well as a £300m money purchase section.
The transaction allowed members in the money purchase section with hybrid defined contribution (DC) and defined benefit (DB) benefits to choose to transfer their benefits to an alternative arrangem...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date