One third of schemes have calculated transfer values for guaranteed minimum pension (GMP) equalisation, according to last week's Pensions Buzz respondents.
The 108 commentators also answered questions on the risks facing defined benefit (DB) schemes amid concerns over Brexit uncertainty, and whether government-led pension adverts on TV and radio make ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date