One in five defined benefit (DB) schemes are in The Pension Regulator's (TPR) weakest two categories, analysis by Hymans Robertson has revealed.
In its annual funding statement, published in March, the regulator had graded schemes into one of five categories - A to E where A was the strongest category and E was the weakest - taking into acc...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date