Four more master trusts have received master trust authorisation from The Pensions Regulator (TPR), taking the total number of authorised schemes to 10.
The watchdog announced today (2 July) that the defined contribution (DC) master trusts of TPT Retirement Solutions, Standard Life, and Fidelity have all been given the green light after applying ah...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date