Capital Group and Newton Investment Management have teamed up to raise awareness of how negative cash flows among defined benefit (DB) schemes should be tackled differently.
Both asset managers believe income investing in global equities and multi-asset can help schemes generate liquidity to deal with cash flow problems. Currently, the majority of schemes use purely in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date