Waltham Forest Pension Fund has announced it will divest from fossil fuels over the next five years after concerns over stranded assets.
The decision made by its committee on 22 September was based on investment risk considerations including international government action to reduce carbon emissions. The £716.5m fund has a low ex...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date