Southwark Council has announced its £1.2bn pension fund will cut investments in fossil fuels and explore opportunities in sustainable energy infrastructure.
At a council cabinet meeting on 13 December, councillor Fiona Colley who chairs the pension fund, committed to moving away from fossil fuel investment over the long term, citing both ethical and fi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date