Newton Investment Management has appointed UBS Global Asset Management's Curt Custard to the newly-created role of chief investment officer (CIO).
Custard joins amid a senior management restructure under CEO Hanneke Smits, as the firm targets business growth across the US, EMEA and Asia. At UBS he was latterly group managing director and h...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date