Ian Scott has joined the Pension Protection Fund (PPF) in a new role as head of investment strategy.
Scott (pictured) will develop the PPF's entire investment strategy across its £23bn portfolio of assets under management. He will be responsible for advising on tactical trade ideas and the lifeboa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date