The UK Pensions Awards 2019 - which celebrate excellence within the pensions industry - are now open for registration.
Next year's event will mark the 22nd anniversary of the UK Pensions Awards and will take place at the London Hilton on Park Lane, on Thursday 23 May.
This year, we will be including a number of innovations to help you complete your entries.
As well as publishing an entry guidance pack, we will also be holding a live Q&A with judges at 11am on Thursday 29 November to explain exactly what they are looking for in submissions and to give you a chance to pose your questions to judges.
To receive a copy of the entry guidance pack or to put your name down for the Q&A, please register for the awards (see below).
This year there will be two stages in the awards process - the deadlines of which are as follows:
1. Registration: Firms need to register for the awards and let us know what categories they plan to enter by Friday 14 December. To register, visit www.ukpensionsawards.com.
Registration is hugely important. Registering to enter for the awards will mean we can send you essential updates about the UK Pensions Awards 2019 as soon as they are available.
It will also give you access to entry guidance and allow you to listen to our live Q+A with judges.
2. Entry submission: Firms that register will then have to submit an entry form. The judges will use this form to draw up the finalists list and decide on the final winners. The deadline for receipt of the entries is Monday 21 January 2019.
The entry forms and submissions will be considered by a panel of judges made up of professionals from across the occupational pensions industry. These judges will be announced in Professional Pensions over the coming weeks.
The finalists list will be published on Wednesday 6 March 2019 and the winners will be announced at a ceremony at the London Hilton on Park Lane on Thursday 23 May 2019.
We have made a number of changes to the category list for the 2019 awards in response to feedback we have received.
This year, we have removed the Employee Benefits Consultancy of the Year and the Retirement Income Provider of the Year due to low numbers of entrants last year.
However, we have also added a number of categories to this year's award.
We have added a Pensions Litigation Firm of the Year to specifically recognise those who work in pensions litigation and dispute resolution, and an Institutional Investment Platform Provider of the Year to recognise the firms providing institutional asset management platforms and exchanges for DB and DC schemes.
>> For further information, visit: www.ukpensionsawards.com
The list of categories for the 2019 awards
- Actuarial/Pensions Consultancy of the Year
- DC Consultancy of the Year
- Investment Consultancy of the Year
- Pension Lawyers of the Year
- Pensions Litigation Firm of the Year *** NEW FOR 2019 ***
- Risk Reduction Adviser of the Year
- DC Pension Provider of the Year
- DC Investment Manager of the Year
- DC Multi-Asset Fund Manager of the Year
- DC Master Trust of the Year
- DC Innovation of the Year
- DC Investment Innovation of the Year
- Investment Manager of the Year
- Fiduciary Manager of the Year
- Institutional Investment Platform Provider of the Year *** NEW FOR 2019 ***
- Equity Manager of the Year
- Fixed Income Manager of the Year
- Factor Investing Manager of the Year
- DB Multi-Asset Manager of the Year
- Emerging Markets Manager of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Alternative Investment Manager of the Year
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Manager of the Year
- Liability-Driven Investment (LDI) Manager of the Year
- Cashflow-driven Investment (CDI) Manager of the Year
- Risk Reduction Provider of the Year
- DB Investment Innovation of the Year
- Fixed Income Innovation of the Year
- Diversity and Inclusion Excellence Award
- Independent Trustee of the Year
- Third-Party Administrator of the Year
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- Pensions Communication Initiative of the Year *** NAME CHANGED FOR 2019 ***
- Educational and Thought Leadership Initiative of the Year *** NAME CHANGED FOR 2019 ***
- Sponsor Covenant Provider of the Year
- Retirement Innovation of the Year *** NAME CHANGED FOR 2019 ***