The Actuarial Mentoring Programme (AMP) has launched its second year of providing support and guidance to female professionals with an 80% increase in participating organisations.
The programme has welcomed a further 84 female actuaries, including senior managers at supporting organisations, this year. The women have been matched with a more senior male or female leader f...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date