The PMI has welcomed the launch of the NAPF Academy saying that it will raise industry standards.
PMI chief executive Vince Linnane said the academy builds on the training platform already offered by the NAPF and reflects the changing nature of the market. "I think that anything that raises ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date