Daniel Godfrey's People's Trust has begun its offer period with the intention of raising £125m ahead of its scheduled listing on the London Stock Exchange on 17 October.
A prospectus was published on 7 September announcing the offer period will close on Tuesday 10 October. Shares are priced at 100p. The results of the issue will be published on Thursday 12 Octob...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date