The Dutch custodian bank is launching a dedicated financial technology team to build innovative and unique data solutions to improve pension scheme governance, PP can reveal.
KAS Bank believes technology can play a much bigger role in helping pension funds, such as enabling more detailed and regular data reporting. It thinks that innovation has been lacking in the indus...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date