Funding for a series of pensions education projects will be extended until March 2009, the government announced.
Pensions reform minister Mike O'Brien said 26 projects across the UK will share the £1.47m Pension Education Fund. The schemes, offered by a wide-range of organisations, were set up in January 200...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date