Pension fund assets rise 15pc to regain 2006 value; Pension blow for Readers Digest
Pension fund assets rise 15pc to regain 2006 value Daily Telegraph Asset values increased to more than $23 trillion (£14 trillion) during 2009, according to a study by Towers Watson, while pensio...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date