Unions are calling for an increase in defined contribution pension provision for National Express bus drivers to compare with drivers enrolled in the firm's final salary scheme.
Unite union reps have submitted a wage claim to the West Midlands bus operator to increase the employer contributions they currently pay into the firm's DC scheme. National Express said they wer...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date