Greater Manchester Pension Fund has agreed to increase its new commitments to private equity funds by 25% every year to reach its strategic allocation benchmark.
The £10bn local government pension scheme has agreed to bump up its annual PE allocations from £80m to £100m after falling behind its target allocation of 4%. GMPF said the £258m PE portfolio, w...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date