EUROPE - European leaders are winning over investors as they try to keep the single-currency bloc intact, raising the appeal of the region's so-called rescue bonds, said Timo Loeyttyniemi, the head of Finland's state pension fund.
"European policymakers are very motivated and decisive and will solve these problems," said Loeyttyniemi, who oversees $19bn in assets, in an interview in Helsinki yesterday. "The risk is euro-area...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date