NETHERLANDS/UK - PGGM is in advanced negotiations with Barclays Capital to acquire its majority stake in University Partnerships Programme, the UK's largest developer of university campuses, according to reports.
The Dutch pension fund has entered into exclusive talks with UPP to buy the bulk of BarCap's 80% stake in the developer, which has a portfolio of 22,000 rooms and a rent roll of £81.5m, the Financi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date