Fewer than half of investors believe their private equity managers are being transparent enough when it comes to divulging information, a survey finds.
Research by SEI, in collaboration with Greenwich Associates, revealed only 43% of investors said they received all the information they would like from private equity managers. And this figure w...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date