The DMO should issue CPI-linked gilts on shorter durations of ten to 20 years to match schemes' shorter-dated CPI-linked liabilities, two of the industry's biggest bodies say.
In its response to the Debt Management Office's consultation on Consumer Prices Index-linked gilt issuance, which closed in September, the Society of Pension Consultants said, based on anecdotal ev...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date