Professional Pensions is set to conduct a survey on auto-enrolment to discuss the current level of knowledge and preparation in the marketplace.
The survey will also look at the areas that need to be addressed, how schemes think auto-enrolment will fit in with existing arrangements and the extent to which companies have a plan for the new r...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date