Narrowing Consumer Prices Index and Retail Prices Index inflation will save schemes switching to CPI just 60p a week for each scheme member, according to figures.
Inflation figures, published today, show CPI running at 5.2% and RPI at 5.6%, undermining the government's controversial switch to CPI and increasing concern for sponsors who could have to stump up...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date