FRANCE - Global sovereign wealth funds with over $9trn in assets are meeting to discuss ways to boost global economic growth, including the potential use of new financial instruments like "loyalty shares" or "capital access bonds".
The two-day conference currently being held in Paris, "From Savings Glut to Sustainable Growth", will review proposals on how sovereign wealth funds and other long-term investors can reduce the ris...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date