NETHERLANDS - Dutch pension fund Stichting Pensioenfonds SABIC Innovative Plastics has appointed State Street Corporation to provide custody and other services for its €700m ($970m) in assets.
State Street will provide custody, accounting, monthly performance measurement and currency overlay services. The firm has provided investment analytic services to the fund since 1991. SABIC man...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date